To edit content on any of the pages of your website. You must be working in the edit mode of a module. New modules/sections can be added to a page by selecting a module option from the drop down in the top left of the screen and clicking on “Insert Module.”
- Banners - Allows you to add a banner campaign to the page.
- Bookmarks – Refers to a block of tabs such as on your homepage.
- Brand-on-Demand Box - Allows your customers to upload their logo to the store.
- Featured Products - Shows a number of featured products on the page.
- Forms – Allows you to add forms to a page.
- Google Map - Allows you to add a map to a location and enter a zip code.
- Page Location -
- Photo Albums - Allows you to add a module displaying image thumbnails from a pre-populated album.
- Posts – Allows you to display a post or blog for customers to see.
- Product List - Allows you to add a number of products to a page by typing in the product code.
- Social Facebook and Social Links – Allows you to display links to your social media accounts.
- RSS Reader – RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to whoever wants it.
- Search Box – Allows you to add a search option to a page.
- Tabs – Allows you to group your pages in one place by creating tabs.
- Special Offer Products - Allows you to display products on offer. Text/HTML Block - Allows you to add text, images, links and tables to your page.
- Virtual Catalog Link - This is a link to your online catalog.
- System Cart – Provides customers with the ability to view items in their cart. Displays cart icon with number of items
Adding and Editing Modules
- Once you insert a new module, the edit screen will automatically appear allowing you to edit the module/section.
- The edit screen and information will vary depending upon what type of content you are adding (i.e., post, banner, form, text HTML, etc.).
- For example, the editing section of a Text HTML Module (shown below), has a toolbar. The toolbar gives you the ability to control text size, add images and links.
- Click Save Changes when you have finished editing a module/section.
- You will then be able to publish these changes live on your site by clicking on the 'Publish' button in the top right of the page preview screen. Once you have clicked on the publish button the changes will be live on your website and can be seen by all customers visiting it.
- You can edit, hide and delete existing modules on each page while in the page editing screen. Each module has the below options. The first of the three buttons on the grey bar of each page module allows you to edit that module. The second allows you to hide it. The third allows you to delete it.
Moving Modules and Editing Page Layout
- You can move one module above another by clicking on the grey dotted bar and dragging the module above or below another module.
- A white arrow will appear, indicating that the module fits into the area selected.
To add, choose BOOKMARK from the drop down and click on INSERT MODULE.
- Enter Title if desired.
- Choose the type of Bookmark, options are CATEGORY, PRODUCT, PAGE, WEB ADDRESS and HEADING.
- Add Sub-Menus if desired, as drop downs or indented, click on radio button.
- Choose numbers of columns to display.
- Click SAVE on top of page to save changes.
Adds links to sign categories similar to the ones on the left navigation of your home page.
- Choose Category, click on INSERT to add individual ones or INSERT ALL if you want all the categories displayed.
- You will see a list of categories on the right being added, you can always click on the red x next to categories to remove them from the list.
Adds links by product ID, you can get this id from the Ecommerce Products page.
- Choose Product
- Enter product id in text box and click on INSERT
- Product info will populate automatically and a link will be created.
Adds links by using pages that are saved on your website
- Choose Page
- Select desired page from list, click on INSERT to add and create link.
Adds links using internal or external URLs to websites
- Choose Web Address, type URL in box. Ex: www.signarama.com
- Enter text to show. Ex: SIGNARAMA WEBSITE.
Adds a Heading or Title to your list of Navigation Links.
Allows your customers to upload their logo to the store. Customers can upload their own logos, manage them, choose color options and make selections to display it on their own custom pages.
- This module still in BETA at this moment.
Shows a number of featured products on the page.
- This module still in development.
Allows you to add your own Flickr Gallery to pages. You can add your own custom gallery or display other Flickr user galleries, to create your own account visit www.flickr.com
- Insert Flickr Module from drop down.
- Enter Flickr user id in text box. (To find your Flickr account ID, use this tool).
- Enter Flickr photo tag (You can tag your individual photos with specific keywords, you need to do this within the Flickr website).
- Enter your Flickr Gallery Title
- Click SAVE
For more help with Flickr please visit the Special Features page
Allows you to add a map to a location and enter a zip code.
- Insert Google Maps Module from drop down.
- Enter Zip/Postal Code or Address.
- Choose Country : UK, IRELAND or USA
- Click SAVE.
Allows you to add a map of your region and store location.
- Insert Locator from drop down.
- Choose Region/State from drop down
- Choose City
- Check “SHOW MY STORE” if desired, it will add a pin to your map with the location of your store
- Click SAVE
Adds your page's location in relation to your Website Map e.g. Home-Products-Banners.
- Insert Page Location from drop down.
- Click SAVE.
- Preview Page.
Allows you to display a post or blog for customers to see.
- Insert Posts:Show Posts from drop down.
- Enter amount of Posts you want displayed in your page.
- Click SAVE.
Adds a module displaying image thumbnails from a pre-populated album.
- Add an album first by going to Content>Photo Albums>+
- Create a New ALbum, then populated it with images.
- Next, go to the desired page and add a Photo Album module
- Select the correct photo album and save
Video guide below:
Allows you to add a number of products to a page by typing in the product code. Codes can be obtained from the Ecommerce Product's List.
- Insert Products List from drop down.
- Choose My Selection to create a custom product page.
- Enter product code in text box, click insert.
- Enter how many products to show.
- Select how many rows you want to display.
- Select RANDOM or LIST to change the way the products are arranged within the page.
- Click SAVE.
RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to whoever wants it. · Insert RSS reader from drop down. 1. Choose My Selection to create a custom product page. 2. Enter product code in text box, click insert. 3. Enter how many products to show. 4. Select how many rows you want to display. 5. Select RANDOM or LIST to change the way the products are arranged within the page. 6. Click SAVE.
Allows you to add a search option to a page. Customers can search by matching and excluding keywords, colors, price and lead times.
- Insert Search Box from drop down.
- Check Options to include in Search.
- Click Save
SOCIAL FACEBOOK LIKE BOX
The like box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain likes from their own website. The like box enables people using your app or website to do the following:
- See how many people like the Page, and which of their friends like it, too.
- Read recent posts from the Page.
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page.
- The minimum supported plugin width is 292 pixels.
- Insert Social Facebook Like from drop down.
- Enter your Facebook's URL. e.g https://www.facebook.com/signarama.corp
- Choose FACES to add thumbnails of people currently visiting your page or STREAM to display recent activity and comments.
- Check Header if you want to display a header on your page.
- Click SAVE.
Allows you to display links to your social media accounts.
- Insert Social Link from drop down.
- Enter a list of your social media links separated by a new line, bellow are some examples (always include the "www" in the address where applicable):
- Select Icons and Text to display both.
- Select Icons to only display thumbnails.
- Check your Icon Size, or use your own icon URL to display.
- Click SAVE