I. Logging into the Manage/Editing Section of your Store Site
Details of your Store URL/User Name and Password
1. To log in to the Manage Section of your store type in your URL into a browser such as Firefox (recommended) and the suffix '/manage'.
2. An example would be:
3. Once you have done this you will see the below screen.
4. You can then add the User name and Password sent to you into the relevant box – and click the log in button.
This will log you into the Management Console section of the website. You will then see the below screen and can begin to edit your new STORE.
Changing your Password
You will be provided with a user name and password when you get your STORE. To change the password:
1. First, log into the Management Console of your website
2. Click on your name in the top right of the Manage/Editing Screen.
3. You can then Change your password in the screen below. First enter your current password followed by your new one. You will be required to confirm your new password. Then click Save Changes.
4. If you encounter issues with your login, please contact support on this address: email@example.com
If you have forgotten your password, simply click ont he designated "FOrggetn your password?" link on the Log In screen to prompt a reset.