The Ecommerce dropdown is where you can set your ecommerce settings such as payment options, payment provider, shopping cart options, view orders, sales tax, and create coupons/specials.
This is where you enter your ecommerce information for your website.
Please select one or multiple options from the below:
- On Account: Presents an empty field for entering Purchase Order numbers in the checkout screen
- Pay On Collection: Allows customers to checkout without paying in advance for their order. Please make sure to follow up on these orders before printing!
- Credit Card: Allows customers to purchase their orders through either PayPal or Authorize payment processing.
- Select PayPal or Authorize.net – an additional window will populate upon selection for you to enter your merchant provider details.
- To signup for a PayPal account, please contact Jim Hakes: 402-517-4658
- To set up Auto Return:
- Log in and click the Profile subtab under My Account.
- Click the Website Payment Preferences link under Selling Preferences.
- Click the On radio button to enable Auto Return.
- Enter the Return URL. Note: You must meet the Return URL requirements in order to set up Auto Return. Learn more about Return URL.
For more information about Auto Return, please refer to the Auto Return section of the Website Payments Standard Integration Guide
- Checkout Settings: Enables or disables the display of preffered delivery/pickup date calendar.
This is where you can set up and add additional shipping methods and charges.
- Select Shipping Charges from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- Under Shipping Options, check the box to show Shipping Methods to the Shopper at time of checkout.
- You can add shipping charges to order value by selecting Add New Charge and setting up order value ranges.
- You can set up Shipping Methods by selecting Add a new shipping method, located at the bottom left of the Shipping Methods box.
- Fill out Shipping method name, Charge Value, Method Options and Save this shipping method.
Note: After making all your selections select Save Changes, located at the bottom right of the Shipping Charges Screen.
- Select View orders from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- You can search orders by customer using the search box, located at the top right of the screen.
- To View order details including artwork, select View
Example of Order Summary:
- Select Sales Tax from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- To set up sales tax, use the dropdown to select the states where tax is applicable.
- Check the box, if the store is tax exempt.
- Save Changes
Here is where you can create and activate coupons/specials for customers to use when placing orders. Customers will enter coupon codes at the time of checkout, and the coupon will be applied to their order.
- Select Coupons from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- Here you can view all coupons that have been created and their status.
- Click Edit, located in the far right column, to make any changes or edits to existing coupons
- To add a coupon, select Add Coupon located at the top right of the screen.
- Fill in coupon fields: code, name, validity, time frame (To select date click into field and make your selection using the pop up calendar), coupon type, block more coupons, price adjustments, checkout code, subtotal, category and/or product.
- Click Save.