Signarama.com FAQ – Existing Stores
When is the site going LIVE?
- It is alive!
What do I need to do for the launch?
- Take a look at your OLD website on this temporary address old.signarama.com and check that all your content was properly transferred. Next, attend webinars, you will receive your website's access info after that to setup your contact and payment information. If this is not done, you will not receive orders online upon launch.
How do I manage my site?
- Use the following format to access your management screen: http://state-city.store.signarama.com/manage
- Another method is to simply add /manage after the store's homepage address: http://www.signarama.com/state-city/manage
- state-city refers to your Store Site's custom address (Ex: co-fort-collins)
- If you do not have your access information (username/password), email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access details.
How do I get support?
- Website guide, help sheets and videos will be available on this site, plus your local Operational Advisors have been trained on the basic editing of the system.
- For all other requests, please forward your emails to email@example.com
Where did my new site come from?
- We copied your existing Community Site's content and graphics to your new Store Site on May 1st, 2013
My store site did not transfer correctly and does not look right?
- Create a list with page links and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remedy them before launch
I am missing pages on my new site?
- If you find an error, please look and compare it on your Community Site. If you still see this issue, please send an email with the page link to email@example.com
How do I change my site?
What new features does the new platform have?
- Modern design tool, tablet-friendly layout and buttons, customized pricing and inquiry system, better and more robust management system, the ability to add unique products and much more!
Were my company stores transferred over?
- All active Company Stores were moved over. Following launch, you will have the opportunity to make and edit your own company stores.
I found mistakes on my old site that were also on my new site?
- You can edit your Store Site and fix any pages immediately, just log into your Store Site and edit your content and photos.
I am not getting emails from the system? Where is my password reset email?
- System emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org so please make sure you add them to your safe list on your email client. Also, please add the following domains and UP addresses to the safe list:
- If you are still having issues, please email us at email@example.com
Why do some of my images (web banners) look low quality?
- The site look has changed so some banner sizes had to auto-fit into new sizes. We strongly recommend recreating the banners with the following dimensions: 950x324 set at 75 DPI. To maintain the highest image fidelity, please use PNG format.
What happened to the Lettering Design tool?
- Now that the design tool is ready, we are working on a special lettering design tool that has much improved functionality.
I spotted a bug, what do I do?
- Report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and please list where you found it and the steps you took.
Are you doing domain and site redirects such as 301 & 401?
- The website team is doing all of that for you, but if you see a dead or incorrect link, please contact us at email@example.com
Pricing Related Questions
Why did the shipping pricing system change?
- We have pre-populated shipping charges for pickup and ground only.
- If you want to offer second and next day you can now edit and control your own shipping rates by percentage or order total.
- Shipping is currently a percentage of order total set to 22% with the default method set to “local store pickup”
Who set the current prices of signs online?
- The franchisee Signarama.com board reviews online pricing and product selection.
Can I change the prices online now?
- You can adjust your prices up or down by 30%. Plus, you can always create your own products and set unique pricings.
Signarama.com FAQ – New Stores
This document is intended for new or newly joining Franchisees to the Marketing Fund program.
How do I get the new website?
- You can signup for the Marketing Fund which includes the the Signarama Store Site, local and national advertising campaign, pay-per-click and lead tracking services and more. Call the Marketing Department for more details: (561) 868-1486
Can I keep my LiteSite?
- We expect the obsolete LiteSite platform to go down sometime this year. It is strongly recommended to switch and upgrade to the Store Site platform before the eventual shutdown of the LiteSites.
Can I keep my current site?
- Please call the Marketing Department for information regarding your existing website.
Why do I need an E-Commerce platform?
- The Store Site platform offers the option to sell signs online, but you can setup the system to send leads as inquiries rather than paid orders.
What do non-Marketing Fund members get from the website?
- Non-members receive a store listing on the website's Store Locator with their contact info.
How can I get my contact information adjusted?
- Submit a change to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your information.
Website IP Blocker
The platform is designed to block any abusive crawling or leeching of pages. This feature also guards against DDOS attacks.
A ban is triggered if a user/bot visits pages more frequently than the following limits:
- 30 pages in 30 seconds
- 64 pages in 90 seconds
- 150 pages in 5 minutes
These numbers are well beyond normal usage patterns.
We have also built in several safeguards just in case the bans were unintentional:
- The bans are temporary (currently 1 min, 3.5min and 10 min respectively).
- There is a feedback process to appeal these bans.
- /manage section is excluded.