Forms allow you to capture information from customers visiting your site. Example forms you could add include:
- A customer survey
- Need further ideas
- Help with choosing products
Adding a Form
- Select Add a Form from the Forms dropdown located on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Fill out Form Attributes.
- Fill out the reference, texts and enter an email address.
- Click Save, You can then begin adding fields to your form.
- When you add a form you have many options to choose from in terms of how information is to be collected from visiting customers. You can choose text boxes, tick boxes and a drop down of options to name but a few.
- Select which type of field you want to add, then give it a title and description and add in any options you want your customer to see. This is a great way for you to gain information from your customer and add more content to your site.
- Save changes
- You can add, view, edit and delete fields on your form within the Fields window.
- Once you have built your form, click Save Changes.
My Forms is where you can view and edit forms that have been created.
- Note: You can only edit forms that you have added. Prepopulated forms can't be edited or removed.
- Select My Forms from the Forms dropdown.
- Click Edit to edit and make changes to the form
Adding Forms to a Page
- Select the page from My Pages, that you want to add a form to. (My pages are located under the Pages dropdown on the toolbar).
- Select Contents, located to the right of the page name.
- Select Form module from module dropdown located at the top left of the screen.
- Click Insert
- Once in edit module, select the form you want to display.
- Click Insert.
- Save Changes
- Click Publish
- Select Preview to view the form displayed