Choose Your Sign & Design It in Minutes!
Signs: the broadest definition of the term is “any kind of visual graphics created to display information to a particular audience.”
Signarama is a full service sign company that can help with any type of project, whether it is temporary signs for an occasion or a permanent stone monument for a business. We can help direct traffic and advertise for a community event or brand and create a street presence for a new business. Our professional staff can help define the material, size, color and location of your business sign based on the scope of your event or project. Most projects can be designed and produce within a week. More involved projects will require our expert advice and project management to meet completion deadlines.
Whatever your definition of a sign may be, we can help create it.
What signs can do for you:
- Signs can inform the public. Festivals, public gatherings, golf tournaments, charity events, political campaigns, street signs, monument signs, and traffic signs. Do you need to get the attention of your local community? Signarama can assist with increasing the awareness to the public effectively and inexpensively
- Signs can advertise products & services. Do you have a new business concept or new product? Signarama can help design business signage that will advertise your new venture. We have A-frame/sidewalk signs, banners, vehicle magnets, window graphics, screen printed signs, vehicle lettering and many more products to help advertise your products and services. We have full time professional designers to help create the concept that will best advertise you.
- Signs can increase the sales of a business. In 1995, the California Electric Sign Association (CESA) and the International Sign Association (ISA) commissioned a major study of on-premise signage performance by the University of San Diego. The results of the study indicated that the number of signs at a particular site has a significant and positive impact on both the annual sales revenues and number of annual customer transactions.
- Building signage resulted in an average revenue increase of 5%
- Plaza identity signs resulted in an average increase in weekly sales of 5-10%
- The addition of small directional signs indicating entrance and exit routes resulted in weekly sales increases ranging from 4-12%
- Signs can warn or caution the public. Your local Signarama sign center can assist you with OSHA required signs and properly meeting local regulations and guidelines. If your project requires posted safety signs and visual warnings, we can help. Many public building are required to meet the ADA(Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations. Signarama can create visually pleasing utilitarian ADA compliant signs that will compliment the architectural elements and the interior color palette of your building. Also, if your project requires warning signs, such as a construction site, Signarama can assist you with these types of signs as well.
- Signs can identify a business. As cited from the CETA/ISA 1995 study, signs can increase the awareness of your business and directly affect and increase the annual revenue of your business. An effective sign is critical to the visibility of a business. Signarama can provide professional advice as to where a sign should be located as well as the size and design of the signage. If your goal is to attract new customers, our custom signage design team can assist you in developing the most effective sign for your new business.