Custom directional signs are an important component of the overall customer experience.
Well-executed custom Directional Signs can add to your decor and make it easy for clients, visitors and vendors to find locations throughout your building or complex. Signarama understands the importance of such signs and can make them fit in seamlessly with your custom Directory signage.
Custom directional Signs are primarily used in office buildings, hospitals, city buildings, parking garages, and parking lots. Directional Signs used in the inside of buildings have no permitting issues to deal with. Outside Directional Signs are controlled by local and state guidelines and often require a sign permit.
Signarama recommends using high-grade materials to produce your directional sign products. We often use, HDU, aluminum, and acrylic substrates to produce long lasting signs that perform with minimal maintenance. We produce your custom directional signs using a variety of methods such as sandblasting, routing, engraving, and with the application of vinyl letters. This allows us to create new signs with a consistent theme with your existing identification and promotional signs.
- Way Finding
- Control flow of traffic inside or outside
- Promote Open House or Garage Sale
- Visitor, Entrance, Exit Signs
- Road Signs
Longevity & UV Stability:
- Permanent / Temporary Indoor
- Permanent / Temporary Outdoor
- Illuminated / Non-Illuminated
Tips & Upgrades:
- Add reflective vinyl for high visibility at night
- Add custom shapes and colors
- Add ADA and tactile interior signs