Truck Lettering and Graphics
Vehicle lettering from Signarama is one of the best and most economical ways to advertise your business.
Whether you run a fleet truck operation or you are an independent truck driver, you will want to advertise your business by using vinyl vehicle lettering.
Studies show that a typical company van on the road making day to day deliveries and service calls will result in over 16 million visual impressions on a yearly basis. Advertising on the side of your van is by far one of the most cost-effective advertising solutions to any company that uses service vans in its day to day operations.
Vehicle and truck lettering can be installed on your car, truck, or SUV using a wet or dry method. A single investment in vehicle lettering allows you to advertise your business every time you drive. For the novice, a wet method for installation is better as it can be forgiving of the typical mistakes a novice might encounter. Signarama has trained professionals installing your vinyl lettering and will usually install it using a dry method because it is faster than the wet method so it allows us to produce faster delivery times, usually within 5-7 days from the time of your artwork approval.
- Recognize that truck lettering and vehicle lettering works best when larger fonts are used. Pick fonts at least three inches tall so that others can see your lettering. Consider using colors or a scheme that is of high contrast to the body color of your vehicle. White vinyl often shows up best on windows because it reflects the sun. Consider a minimized format. Don't write a book on your vehicle as there will be no interest or time for a passing motorist to read it. Keep it simple... Your business name, a single advertising line of 4-5 words, and your phone number and/or a web address. Consider using an outline effect on the main line of your vehicle or truck lettering. Although it costs more, your vehicle lettering will gain more attention.
- Consider using a retro-reflective truck lettering product (reflective web decals). This type of product has a deep rich color tone in daylight and it reflects brightly at night. A reflective product costs a little more, but it's a small price to pay for 24 hour exposure versus daylight only lettering. Enhance your vehicle or truck lettering with stripes and other graphic designs.
- You'll also need to consider the grade of vinyl you will install on your vehicle. Do not use promotional or indoor grade vinyl on your vehicle! Many grades of vinyl will not last for more than a few months. The very best grade of vinyl for vehicle lettering is 7 or 8 year premium or Cast grade vinyl. Be sure to know what you are buying.
- There is usually no permitting required since it is on a vehicle, but it is always good to check with your local permitting office to be sure, some areas are different than others.
Call Signarama today for a free quote!
Truck Lettering and Graphics
- High performance vinyl recommended
- Wide range of colors available including metallic colors
- Fleet graphic services available
Tips & Upgrades
- Great for company advertising
- 7-9 year durability