QR codes are fast becoming a powerful force in marketing, connecting your customer to the web. When done right, your customer sees your code, scans it with their mobile phone, and suddenly gets engaged in your message. Market your business the smart way, with SIGNARAMA.
The professionals at SIGNARAMA can help build your brand with custom created QR codes. We’ll put them everywhere your customer will see them. We’ll place a compelling call-to-action next to the code so the customer immediately knows why to scan it. Proudly display your code at your checkout, on window graphics, on your vehicle, and on all your printed materials. QR codes can go anywhere!
You get the customer engagement anytime, anywhere! QR codes let your customer learn more about you, engage with you, and interact with you. QR codes can lead to shopping portions of your website, to an email signup, or to direct phone calls or text messages. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with your customers!
Where can you utilize QR codes?
- Store fronts/windows (Shop online now!)
- Real estate signs (Link to video walkthroughs, interior pictures, etc...)
- Event & conference signage.
- Vehicle graphics & magnetics.
- Trade show displays (Instead of handouts, link to a sign up for more information page.)
- Any banner or A-Frame.
- Point of sale signs (Coupons & special deals or product info.)
- T-shirts (Great to get Facebook “likes”.)
- Display signs (Codes can tell more about the artwork in a museum or product on display in retail.)
- Directional signage (QR codes can provide for self-guided tours.)
- Billboards or banners.
- Print materials (Put contact information on business cards to be automatically added without typing.)
- Promotional materials (For events with maps, coupons, specials.)
From start to finish SIGNARAMA will customize your QR code decals and have it ready for pick up or delivery in under 24 hours. Shop online or visit your local SIGNARAMA today and get started
Quick Response Codes are similar to bar codes… they are used to store information like text, locations, website URLs, phone numbers or maps. When scanned by a smart phone with a reader application, the code takes the user to that stored information. Suddenly, that customer is engaged in your business. For the first time, signs, displays and banners can be truly interactive.
A recent study by InfoTrends reveals right now only 20% of sign buyers are using QR codes, but 70% of buyers will consider using QR codes or other interactive elements on the signs they create in the future. This presents a huge opportunity for you! Now, something that was first created in Japan to identify car parts on assembly lines can be used by your business to market, promote products, and share information.
How It Works
Nearly any cell phone with the right application can be used to scan a QR code. Some new phones have readers built right in, but others require a free (or inexpensive) download. Once the phone has a scanner, all you have to do is take a picture of the code, and it automatically takes you to the linked information.
QR codes most commonly link to:
- Coupons & deals
- Contact information
- A map to your location
- A gallery of previous work
- A video designed to capture the mobile user
- Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)